Three Surprising Features of the 2009 Chevy Cobalt XFE
By [http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Grant_Nettles]Grant Nettles
The 2009 Chevy Cobalt XFE is a surprising car that features great fuel economy, value and reliability in a stylish package. The 2009 Chevy Cobalt comes in four models to fit your driving needs and style. Lets take a look at three great benefits of the Cobalt that you may not be aware of.
With today's fuel prices many Americans are concerned about fuel economy. Surprisingly the 2009 Cobalt XFE with manual transmission has a better standard highway fuel economy rating than any other vehicle in its class. That includes competitive models from Honda and Toyota.
The Cobalt does not sacrifice performance for fuel economy; instead it features a robust 2.2L DOHC four cylinder engine pumping out a whopping 155 horsepower. The engine delivers more standard horsepower than the Ford Focus, Toyota Corolla or Honda Civic. You will not feel underpowered maneuvering through traffic.
Music and driving have gone hand in hand for years and the Cobalt offers you the added flexibility of a built in audio input jack. Now you can easily plug your iPod or other mp3 player right into the radio and enjoy your favorite music on your journey. On older models you had to bother with the clunky FM modulators to make your mp3 players work with your radio.
The 2009 Chevy Cobalt XFE offers great value for the car buyer. Also, the Cobalt provides peace of mind with the standard 100,000 mile/5-year (whichever comes first) Powertrain Limited Warranty. Plus, the Cobalt offers a 3-year/36,000 mile (whichever comes first) New Vehicle Limited Warranty. You also get 24 hour roadside assistance during the warranty period.
Find the Cobalt that is right for you and drive your new car home. For more information about the 2009 Chevy Cobalt just visit us online.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Grant_Nettles http://EzineArticles.com/?Three-Surprising-Features-of-the-2009-Chevy-Cobalt-XFE&id=2251567
Are you looking for a 2008 honda civic for sale? Then you might want to check out RobbiesCarLot.com Used Cars For Sale
- Want to Buy Cheap Cars? - Government Car Auctions are For You!
- Car Repair Prices - How Much Are You Being Overcharged?
- Planning Your Honda Engine Build
- Young Drivers Car Insurance - Part 3 - Yet More Ways to Get Discount Auto Insurance
- Sport Compacts Are a Win-Win Situation
- Teenage Car Insurance - Why it is Important to Buy Teen Auto Insurance
- Why Performance Lowering Springs Give Your Honda Or Acura Type-R Ability
- Honda Accord Tuning - One of the Most Luxurious Brands by Honda
- Honda CRX Tuning - A Premium Car For a Premium Class!
- Honda's Entry Into the US Market
- Used Cars - Has There Been a Better Time to Buy?
- Honda - They're Good Guys Really
- Super Simple NON-Pushy Tips For Greening Up - Helping For Goodness Sake, It's Easy
- Honda - Acura B-Series Engine Modification Guide - First Steps to a Faster Car
- Filling Up the Tank
chevrolet camaro articles | honda accord articles | honda civic articles | mazda MAZDA3 articles | toyota camry articles