Honda Accord Tuning - One of the Most Luxurious Brands by Honda
By [http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Sturat_Mitchel]Sturat Mitchel
Honda is a world renowned car maker company which makes small family range cars to executive class cars and everything in between to fit every budget and preference. However most Honda cars are expensive cars jam packed with several useful features. Out of which Honda Civic and Honda Accord are two high end models with latest and innovative features. As far as Honda Accord is concerned this model has magnificent look & great performance. Although there is no need to do any experiment with this model, yet we will talk about all tuning components in this latest model.
The first part that should be noticed is its engine and its compatibility with other parts. It is called swap feature. The engine type which is mounted with Accord is H22A. This type of engine allows swapping. This means for a successful swapping it will let you make some changes into the hasports parts for general arrangement and cutting tweaking. Second point is there must be consistency of engine with cooling, exhaust, intake, fuel system. For more flexibility you can change its parts with other parts of successful model. A crafted 4-3-1 header from 90-93 Accord model will work fine for exhaust system. If you want to alter the intake system for fast driving you need to change it with a MAP from 90-93 civic DX Mount model.
Don't think of changing the size of injectors. If we talk about the H22A gearbox, than you need not to think about it so much. While in matter of clutch kit & pedal it is individual's choice to change. Stage 2 or stage 3 clutch kits are well-matched; however, stage 1 disk handles more Torque & OEM. For competition purpose you have choice of Ultra-light flywheels, while for street and other races light flywheels can work better. There are some luxury component (Nitrous boosts, Turbos & super-chargers) which are very delicate. These components should be fit into according to your need. A v8 powered Turbo MR2 is more enough for heavy racing. For more exterior and interior look, don't wage. Any modification is hardly needed in it. As well as it is such a best ever model that it is almost meaningless to think of tuning it.
Sturat is an article marketer and enjoys writing and sharing articles on topics like [http://www.cartuningcentral.com/honda-tuning]Honda Tuning and [http://www.cartuningcentral.com/honda-accord-tuning]Honda Accord Tuning. For more information, please visit us.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Sturat_Mitchel http://EzineArticles.com/?Honda-Accord-Tuning---One-of-the-Most-Luxurious-Brands-by-Honda&id=2296553
Are you looking for a 2001 honda civic for sale? Then you might want to check out RobbiesCarLot.com Used Cars For Sale
- Want to Buy Cheap Cars? - Government Car Auctions are For You!
- Three Surprising Features of the 2009 Chevy Cobalt XFE
- Car Repair Prices - How Much Are You Being Overcharged?
- Planning Your Honda Engine Build
- Young Drivers Car Insurance - Part 3 - Yet More Ways to Get Discount Auto Insurance
- Sport Compacts Are a Win-Win Situation
- Teenage Car Insurance - Why it is Important to Buy Teen Auto Insurance
- Why Performance Lowering Springs Give Your Honda Or Acura Type-R Ability
- Honda CRX Tuning - A Premium Car For a Premium Class!
- Honda's Entry Into the US Market
- Used Cars - Has There Been a Better Time to Buy?
- Honda - They're Good Guys Really
- Super Simple NON-Pushy Tips For Greening Up - Helping For Goodness Sake, It's Easy
- Honda - Acura B-Series Engine Modification Guide - First Steps to a Faster Car
- Filling Up the Tank
chevrolet camaro articles | honda accord articles | honda civic articles | mazda MAZDA3 articles | toyota camry articles