GM Corvette - Camaro Performance
By [http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Chris_Snavely]Chris Snavely
GM vehicles have always been the heart and soul of America. They have been the forefront of American muscle cars for over 50 years. Several of the late model muscle cars very well known for there performance in American history included Corvettes, Camaro's, GTO's, and even some Chevrolet trucks.
With a history dating back over 100 years in GM technology, many updates and changes have been made to many GM cars and trucks. With the large number of vehicles GM produces today it is no wonder a multi billion dollar industry has risen from their legacy. Aftermarket performance parts have been a car enthusiast's perfect solution for his or her never ending itch, wanting more power while keeping that sleek look and drivability. Each vehicle has its own personal effect on each person, whether it's your grocery getter or your pride and joy, one thing is certain America loves their cars and trucks. It is no wonder late model performance parts have been such a large contribution to today's modern muscle cars.
Ever since Corvette introduced GM's LS1 engine in 1997, it has been a competition in aftermarket industry of who can build the fastest and most powerful LS1. Since 1997 several LS1 based engines have been introduced to GM's line up including the LS2, LS3, LS6, and LS7. Now with GM introducing two of the fastest production vehicles ever made this year, the ZR1 Corvette with 638 hp, and the [http://www.speed-eng.com/store/]LS2 Camaro with 405 hp, it is no wonder why everyone is so excited about this years release.
Chris Snavely writes about late model GM vehicle topics regularly. I hope you like the article.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Chris_Snavely http://EzineArticles.com/?GM-Corvette---Camaro-Performance&id=1646175
Are you looking for a 1983 chevrolet camaro for sale? Then you might want to check out RobbiesCarLot.com Used Cars For Sale
- General Motors - Citing Cash Concerns is Delaying Several New Models
- VIN Number Decoding For Classic Muscle Cars
- Old Car Price Guide - Right Price For Right Features
- Chevrolet Camaro Classic Rental Cars - The Only Way to Experience Las Vegas, Nevada
- Camaro Lovers Speak Out
- What Happened to the Black Panther?
- Explore Las Vegas in Style With Chevrolet Camaro Classic Rental Cars
- Parts Supplier Bankruptcy Could Delay Camaro Debut
- For Ford, 2009 Could Be the Company's Turning Point
- Reserve Your New 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Today
- Concept Cars and Cars to Come
- Chevrolet Camaro - Parts For Modifying and Customizing the Car
- The 1967 Camaro - A Legend is Born
- Muscle Cars - The Corner Stone of American Performance
- Cherolet Camaro Specs
- Camaro Chip - Performance Chips For Enhancing the Performance
- 2010 Chevrolet Camaro - She's Back!
- Muscle Car Madness is Back!
- The Chevrolet Camaro is Back in 2010
- eBay Motors - The Importance of Choosing the Right Products to Sell
chevrolet camaro articles | honda accord articles | honda civic articles | mazda MAZDA3 articles | toyota camry articles